Monday, March 2, 2009

Barack Obama *EDIT

Last night I had a dream I was sexually attracted to Barack Obama, like he was seriously turning me on..ew, I am a minor! He was the presidental elect of the (even more yuck) democract party! I love my republicans
the end


Also, ode to Sam..Thank you, you sneaky little one :p Miss you..come home soon! hope you liked my poem..I enjoy dreaming of you


I also forgot to report a dream the other night. Ew..I was like ahhhh because okay M doesn't treat me the way I should be treated. In my dream we were spooning..oh my..yuck. PUTOOEY nasty ass shit there..anyways. I don't remember that.

AC didn't notice my nose piercing, didn't flirt with me, lied about being 22 when he's 25 (he let it slip..hmm I guess I attract the good older ones ;) ) and uhm he got really close to my face, let me play his game..cool.

Well right now I have my apt which always helps. Thank God, what would I do without a release. Tomorrow I am going out with G. Dinner at PF changs. Her bday was the other day but I couldn't go because I had a family bday. I hope I see M...looks like his phone isn't working and he wants to be a douche and not respond to my comments. Whatever, there's better out there, plus I am worth it. So you wanna lose this? My face will be known..trust me. I am not saying that. I mean it. I am way too good for anyone stuid, ruthless and arogant. I deserve the best because I have been through enough shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment