Friday, January 30, 2009

Get Out, Right Now

Why is it everytime I have a premonition, I know it, I feel it, I don't wanna deal with it, I never listen? I can't tap into my emotions, I want to feel what I don't want to feel. This deep clairvoyance, it won't go away. I asorbed others pains just to never have it released and it accumulates so deep over time like dirt in pores that create a pussy zit that explodes everywhere. Needless to say, today was no bueno. I have a headache, my nose feels like a clogged toilet, I want to vomit..I want to scream, cry, get out of the house. I am a prisoner. Let's face it, no knight in shining armor will save me. They won't to crash into the waters (that don't exist) around my mote..I have no barriers, but that's bad. I need walls, you don't crash into them. Out, let me out I say. My friends won't even save me. They won't even help me ..friends for life or friends for death? It's like a coin toss, head - lose, tails - no one wants the back side. .I don't know where I'm going with this, k bye

No comments:

Post a Comment