Thursday, February 26, 2009
Another dream..
I was with my grandma and aunt in some parking lot and it was weird. I believe if I can remember my grandma had a kid and she was speaking spanish. Then I saw everyone flocking someone and the door was open and I was drawn to it. I went and guess who I saw?? ANNA NICOLE!! OMG I got to hang out with her forever. I was so thankful. She was so laid back, hanging out in her pajamas with no makeup and really mellow. We talked for what seemed forever in an underground mall that the parking lot elevator brought us to. I told her how much I admired her and how much I wanted to meet her for months. I said I admired her for everything..in my mind at the moment was Dannilynn, the death of her son (whom I've had dreams of). I even said how beautiful she was, she was goregous..still is. She seemed like she cared but when I was going to ask her about death..she just kept walking away and I was pushed far back into was seemed to be an airport terminal. Then before this I went back and asked for something I don't know what and then I was pushed back into what seeemd to be an airport terminal. I remembered I wanted a picture so when I woke up I would have a picture with her! I was so convinced. I never got it. What's even weirder, I was dreaming in Spanish. I was also having issues with my friend Victor (Vicki Lynn was Anna's real name) which is weird. Lately, I've been dreaming of those who are no longer physically on earth. Anna to me was one of the most beautiful women on earth. Rest in peace Anna, even though you're probably having a good time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment