This is for you
Monday, February 2, 2009
I am Sorry..
I always wished someone would sit me down and profess their love to me..well they did 7/15. How can I forget? Best day of my life. Sitting there with the guy I loved, the summer breeze, at the park on Capitol..in his car. That kiss by Bell..who knows. I messed up, but I am glad I did. I hurt him and I am sad I did. I am an awful friend but not as awful as him, no comarison. I want to feel that way again..to be held, told they like you and would do anything for you..sweet baby Jesus, what do you have in store for me? I miss the way we played in the basement..I miss the way you looked at me even though you had a girl friend..I miss the jokes of being wed..I miss those kisses, those akward fumbles, I miss the moment your mom yelled at you. I miss it. I miss you. I miss us. I miss love. You were the only one to show me it. But I wasn't true to me. I miss all of it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment