Friday, February 6, 2009

..I've always been fascinated with Anna Nicole

Her life, her beauty, everything always intrigued me. She is the most beautiful woman in the world..for years I have watched her sprout on E and news channels. When people would ask who I wanted to meet I would say, "Anna!" I wish I could meet her, but now we can not meet. That disappoints me. Everytime I watch something about her, I want to cry. I remember when my Mom told me she passed away..I was in the front of her car listening to the radio. I screamed! My Mom asked why I was mad and I said, "Because she was so fucking beautiful..my role model, icon, the best guess model ever!" That day was solemn and this sone skinny bitch I know who shall remain anonymous (and who by chance has never experienced death of a close one) stated, "Who cares that Anna Nicole Smith died?" How mature for almost being legal..anyways, I was trying to figure out who the boy was in my dreams about fire - Markus and Frank. It was DANIEL SMITH. Last night I was watching the Anna Nicole special on television and I saw his face and I said out loud, "Why does he look so familiar?" Then I jumped back put my rice ball down and said, "That's the boy in my dreams! Wow." My Mom looked at me like I was on narcotics, but it's okay..I have more of a caring heart anyways. I'd rather be nice than a bitch. So...that shocked me. Why was he coming to me in my dreams burning? Why was I AT THE PLAYBOY MANSION? (Anna) Why did I feel such a deep loss? Was it because Anna loss her son? Was I experiencing clairvoyance?..Why do I feel this? Me? Out of everyone? That's interesting..I don't know how to take this dream as, but in my dream I felt the love she had for her son. I learned a lesson in that dream : be nice to everyone. This dream drives me crazy, makes me cringe. On Sunday, I will light a candle for Anna. Such a beautiful woman, REST IN PEACE.

No comments:

Post a Comment