Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Last night I had a dream..

Lately, someone has passed away and I can not get over it. All my emotions are bustling and swirling, I can't seem to calm down. I cry every minute of everyday, just the thought of it replaying in my mind hurts. I can never forget the memories..and there are some I did forget that I wish I could remember..<3 The other night I had a dream I was in the car with my best friend on Jackson street when she hit a pole..she was okay, but she had to tell her mom what happened..but in the dream she was a ghost, very pale and blan looking. Her pupils were enlarged with no life. Last night I had a dream about Markus and Frank (David?)..They were blonde boys that supposedly attended my old school. I was sitting by the theatre and my friends were there too. Someone introduced me to the young or older brother then the other one came over. Then they came to my house..supposedly Markus said he wanted to be with me and asked my mother and she said yes..and he wanted me to be the woman that he married. I guess the vibe I am feeding off of is that we were somethig, I liked him..he must symbolize someone I like. Then I guess I went to sleep and there was a fire..I could see them trying to escape. No one got out. I was awoken by my mother telling me that they had died..I cried out, I screamed, I went insane. I missed their funeral. I tried donating money to a charity they had..60,000 they raised for someone deceased. I was in a bank. Their last wish was to donate money to the cause. I was in line. Money out. Robbers told us all down, they grabbed my money. I cried out. I got up. Went to the cash register. Told him I did have a 100 and he added it in...then I was with hugh hefner and I told him that he needed a redheaded girlfriend. Then we were on a boat. Then I don't know. I really loved him though.

Moral of the story is, Markus and David scare the fuck out of me..I have premonitions and I know a fire is going to happen..and I've always had a fear of fire. I know someone named Markus who burned his arm with fire..but sweet baby Jesus, please don't hurt him..I know he needs someone like me. Please don't harm him any way..he is already a little damaged, he doesn't need his sweet life taken away. I know I could be his friend and be there for him. Don't. Take him under your wing and take care of him. I couldn't bear losing him.

No comments:

Post a Comment