Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Yao Ming is My Prince Charming

I love Yao Ming. He's hot. Tall. Sexy. Asian. Awesome. Speaks Mandarin.
I had a dream about Yao Ming last night. The whole Houston Rockets team was at my house and damn did I look good. He was about to leave when I asked him to take a picture with me. He said yes! Then he warned me not to kiss him and I remembered he had a wife which upset me. So we took a pic and I thought I was a model. So many pictures went by. Then he kneeled down, which I don't know why because in my dream he wa short, and he put his arm around me and I kissed him ever so passionately on the lips. The best kiss ever..(literally "in your dreams") I was so excited. He left and I couldn't find the cord to uplaod the pics. My Mom was directing the photoshoot in my living room. I wish I could marry him..gosh, we'd make some hot babies. I am everything but black (some asian) so maybe Chinese babies will do me justice. I love him. I am going to two of his games. I'm traveling north and south within two days to see him. I can not wait. My Mother even said we can stand outside and stalk him!! I will take that picture with him..and oh, the tickets are 1,800 and worth it. You can't put a price on love.


YAO MING Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment