Tuesday, February 17, 2009

. . The Perfect Scene

"Well, it's on my mind. I met it back in time. And I think of all the songs we used to play and I then I think of you then it's alright. I think of you and it's alright. Well it's this sort of thing that gets me to lose my mind. And it's the flashy flashy eyes that make it worth while. And it's everytime we, we get together We just fall in love again.."

Sometimes I miss you. Sometimes I love you. Sometimes I hate you. Sometimes I don't know what to think of you. Sometimes I remember 10:30 high as fuck, sometimes I remember us being weird on your basement floor...sometimes I miss that basement floor. Sometimes I wish you asking me to do weird things. Sometimes I miss your strong scratchy hands. Sometimes I miss the way the shade hit my legs. Sometimes I miss the way you would look into my eyes like you loved me. Sometimes I miss the good ol' days. Sometimes I miss sneaking around. Sometimes I miss you.


sometimes, I need you.



(i do not own the lyrics above)

No comments:

Post a Comment