Monday, February 23, 2009
Dear Sam..
The dream was true. I dreamed of YOU because of your birthday which I had no knowledge of. I dreamed of your parents getting remarried..it was actually your grandparents aniversary. Thank you for sending me a sign. I love and miss you. It meant a lot to. How can you not believe in God? That dream was no coincedent. It showed me you are still here, I should not be too sad..I wish you were, but you are with me :) That makes me happy. Thank you for putting a smile on my face even though at times tears consume me with sadness. I can't explain to you how often I think about this, but I think you know. I can't grasp it. How could this happen to me? Did anyone else exerience this? I ask God for a dream from people I missed and I prayed really hard. I miss you. Come home again..everytime I drive by Almaden, I think of OG. I think of you. It's harder to drive by there. COME HOME sam. We love you
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment