skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Dear Sam
Monday, February 2, 2009
..everylittle heartbeat everylittle breath
last night i had a dream about a car accident..and if you know me, you know why this hits home.
i miss you
i miss your beautiful smile
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(34)
►
May
(1)
►
March
(7)
▼
February
(19)
Sam...I miss you so much
Another dream..
Last night I had a dream..
Dear Sam..
Sam, I miss you
Right now..
. . The Perfect Scene
I'm so fucking mad..
Valentines .
I miss you much..
My Dream Last Night..
Yao Ming is My Prince Charming
Kiss Me Thru the Phone..
She's there..
..I've always been fascinated with Anna Nicole
Songs that mean a lot to me
Last night I had a dream..
..everylittle heartbeat everylittle breath
I am Sorry..
►
January
(7)
About the Author
Chris
CRUSTY, CALIFORNIA
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment