Thursday, February 19, 2009

Sam, I miss you

I dreamed that I was in cabo last night probably because of the kardashians show..i was with my mom and we were supposedly staying in the nice place but it was a cheap motel no too far from the shore. they said the waves were safe which was a lie. they were huge. then i don't remember this. i was at sams house..yes sam, my beloved who passed away. the most beautiful boy i have ever laid eyes on..he passed away last year on may 19th i believe..10 days after prom. i miss that kid. im glad he visits me in my dreams, sleep..and he's everywhere to me. i love you. the dream consisted of me with his family and his sister A. A is a strong girl and you can tell she has moved on but i found out in my dream it was a front. we were in her house talking. her parents were getting remarried. she kept talking to me about normal stuff. my aunt was with her parents. we were in the car together and she broke down and i started crying but i felt th emotions..they swept me away i was crying..and felt like it. i said "is it about sam?" she said "i miss him so much" and started breaking down...this time we were on the freeway "do you want me to hold you?" i preceeded to hold A. i asked her, "do you feel him?" she broke down even more, "no i do not feel him" "he's everywhere" "i never feel him" she broken down even more curling up into a ball as i held her and as i looked down, she comforted in me. i felt her pain. she weeped. i told her that sam will always be with us no matter what. he's always here. we got to her house and she pulled out a box of pictures and i asked to see some and she said that they have to be chronological with dates. i decided not to look at pictures, though I did see a few. They made me saddened. We had to rush to get ready for Sams parents wedding. My aunt had to dye her hair and we had a few minutes left, we had to rush. I don't remember how it ended..but I love you sam and i will never forget how you touched me. I can never forget you. I think about you all the time..you frequently visit me, I feel you. (For the first time I told you, I feel you in my heart and I don't even know you. Now we're saying bye, bye, bye) Your birthday is tomorrow, that's why I dreamed of you. You are sending me a sign. I will never forget you. You lift me up and you help me, guide me and are there with me..always and forever, that's how it's intended to be. God chose you for no reason..you should be here..I can't imagine me growing up and you still being a boy. You had so much time left...Sam, help me. I need you. I miss you. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment